me: *stares into abyss*
abyss: *stares back into me*
me: *rips shirt off* you wanna go?
THIS IS MY FAVORITE PART IN ALL NINE EPISODES
and martin is cracking up in the back ground
i love how sherlock just takes the entire door off
USEFUL TIPS & GUIDES FOR WRITERS, a masterlist by cyrusassists.
It came to my attention that people really like masterlists around this community, so I threw another one together. It’s not specifically for role-playing, as most of mine are, but everything I linked below was designed to help you with your writing, so you should probably check them out anyway.
- Common mistakes in English writing.
- The Guide to the Writing Process.
- Describing a person: Adding Details.
- Masterlist of choice generators, part one.
- Masterlist of choice generators, part two.
- How to end a novel with a punch.
- The ultimate guide to Grammar and Writing.
- Getting your writing done on an online program.
- Useful profile sheet for creating characters!
- Helpful for when there’s a word on tip of your tongue.
- Back to Basics: Writing a Novel Synopsis.
- 25 ways to plot, plan and prep your story.
- 20 writing tips from fiction authors.
- Short writing activities for beginners. [ESL learners]
- How to use an outline to write a first draft.
- 25 ways to improve your vocabulary.
- Using people-watching as a learning experience.
- The DO’s and DON’T’s of adding description.
- How to make simple writing more vivid.
- Advice: How to perfect your writing.
- Template for family tree planning.
- The Writer’s Mary Sue Test!
- How to create characters for your story.
- A beautifully written guide to BODY LANGUAGE: EYES.
- Plotting your novel, by Lee Masterson.
- IUP Writing Center: Descriptive Writing.
- Writing well-rounded characters.
- Masterlist of guides to help describe someone/something.
- Masterlist of positive character traits for your characters.
- Heavenly sounds that help you relax + focus.
- Grammar & style: ways to tighten up your writing.
- Different music playlists to inspire you as you write.
- Survey to help you with fully developing a character.
- List of alternatives to overstated words.
- Masterlist of flaws for your characters.
- Steps to writing more and more.
- A guide to role-playing/writing relationships.
- Guide on staying in character.
- Knowing when to stop: expectations for a satisfying ending.
- Creating emotional frustration in your characters.
- Writing out friendships between multiple characters.
- Writing gender-specific dialogue.
- Writing for the young adult audience.
- Write fiction that grabs the readers from day one.
- Finding solid names for your unique characters.
- 7 ways to make a good story great.
- Story Structure: Skipping Time Between Scenes. [x]
- How NOT to start your story.
- Masterlist of 140 character guides.
- Resource blog for writers, #1.
- Resource blog for writers, #2.
- Resource blog for writers, #3.
- Resource blog for writers, #4.
- Resource blog for writers, #5.
- A lot more writing blogs.
This got pretty long, so I’ll insert the rest beneath the cut!
Here are a few of my faves from escume’s deviantart page
Something very sad happened today, and I would like to share this story in hopes that it will help someone else in a similar situation.
I was selling my art at the Cherry Blossom Festival in San Francisco today, and during the end of the day, right after I finished packing…